For the modern Milanista

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

05 Feb 2017, 13:24

Dembele is the best player in Dortmund, amazing player.l hope we sign him in the future.

We paid the price for missing players and for our slow defence. Like l said before, Demme and Poulsen must be rotation player next year and we need to upgrade our defence to new level in order to win championship next year.

As long as Carlo is with Bayern, with Alonso, they will continue to play with 10 men, Title race is open for us. l hope we won't make more point losses and got best of Bayern's CL games. Forza RB Leipzig, my biggest love.
0
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

11 Feb 2017, 17:32

l can't believe how we made this mistake. in addition, we were so unlucky and our heads were not in the game.

Bayern is 7 points ahead of us now. Sad for us.
0
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

11 Feb 2017, 17:33

According to my friend, Bayern didn't deserve to win again. Arsenal will destroy them on Wednesday, watch and see.
0
 
User avatar
Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia
Posts: 1444
Joined: 13 Jun 2016, 19:58

Re: German Football

12 Feb 2017, 07:52

wow :flushed:


And what did the "best fans in football" do to plastics?

Carlo meanwhile :cool:
2
Only Maldini can judge me
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

14 Feb 2017, 00:51

Bayern fans used to think Nobody can't do worse than Pep, now they can't believe in their own eyes since your Carlo is doing worse. They are always sick of Ancelotti's Alonso love. Regarding Werner, what he did was wrong yet we can't blame him considering he was provoked.


Carlo first should thank BVB MGT for not signing a reliabre CB. Then to our injuries. After all, we will see real Carlo vs Arsenal in 2 games, l'm sure they will destroy very overrated coach Carlo and his Alonso.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10681
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: German Football

14 Feb 2017, 07:44

Kemme22 wrote:
Bayern fans used to think Nobody can't do worse than Pep, now they can't believe in their own eyes since your Carlo is doing worse. They are always sick of Ancelotti's Alonso love. Regarding Werner, what he did was wrong yet we can't blame him considering he was provoked.


Carlo first should thank BVB MGT for not signing a reliabre CB. Then to our injuries. After all, we will see real Carlo vs Arsenal in 2 games, l'm sure they will destroy very overrated coach Carlo and his Alonso.

It was the same with Pirlo at Milan. Carlo just sticks to his ideas. Wouldn't call him overrated, though.

Considering Bayern's form, Arsenal actually have a pretty good chance of going through.
0
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

15 Feb 2017, 17:02

milanist wrote:
It was the same with Pirlo at Milan. Carlo just sticks to his ideas. Wouldn't call him overrated, though.

Considering Bayern's form, Arsenal actually have a pretty good chance of going through.

Pirlo was a world class player, while Alonso is nothing more than a finished fodder. Both are different examples.
0
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

15 Feb 2017, 21:41

What did l say? Arsenal is exposing Ancelotti and Alonso. Bayern so far didn't create any clear chance, Robben scored a solo goal.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10681
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: German Football

15 Feb 2017, 22:12

Kemme22 wrote:
What did l say? Arsenal is exposing Ancelotti and Alonso. Bayern so far didn't create any clear chance, Robben scored a solo goal.

Image

:lol:
0
 
User avatar
Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia
Posts: 1444
Joined: 13 Jun 2016, 19:58

Re: German Football

15 Feb 2017, 22:36

Kemme22 wrote:
What did l say? Arsenal is exposing Ancelotti and Alonso. Bayern so far didn't create any clear chance, Robben scored a solo goal.

:heston:

Image

Happy to see a half time post from Kemme22. What do you see more impressive Carlo winning with "10 men" 5-1 or Milan winning with 9?
0
Only Maldini can judge me
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

15 Feb 2017, 23:14

it's all individual performance from Bayern players+Gabriel. Arsenal CB's injury changed the whole game.

By the way, Referee favoured Arsenal over Bayern.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10681
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: German Football

16 Feb 2017, 08:58

Bayern were on another level in the 2nd half.

Can we all agree that Lewandowski is currently world's best CF?
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10681
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: German Football

17 Feb 2017, 22:15

milanist wrote:
Can we all agree that Lewandowski is currently world's best CF?

0
 
User avatar
Kemme22
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2016, 16:33

Re: German Football

18 Feb 2017, 17:42

Bayern lost 2 points today. They were so lucky, since H.Berlin deserved to win this game.it's time to bounce back for us. l hope we get 3 points tomorrow. Forza RB Leipzig.
0
 
User avatar
Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia
Posts: 1444
Joined: 13 Jun 2016, 19:58

Re: German Football

18 Feb 2017, 17:45

milanist wrote:
Can we all agree that Lewandowski is currently world's best CF?

0
Only Maldini can judge me
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest