For the modern Milanista

Neruda1899

Re: Game of Thrones (TV Series)

19 Jun 2016, 15:06

Alo88 wrote:
Btw, in an interview JRR Martin when asked who will be sitting on the iron throne, he as a pacifist, answerd: "I don't know yet but I hope no one. If there was someone sitting on the throne and uniting the kingdom, it meant that all that wars and pain and blood has been worth it. I think war is never worth it. The ending, however, won't please everyone. It will be a bitter-sweet ending."

Unfortunately I haven't the source as I heard that as a part of a german episode review of season 6.

bro... its obvious that no one will be sitting on the throne ... Winter is Coming and make no mistake my lady The dead Are coming -- Denerys will eventually meet with Jon or someone else and will inform her of the Night King.. Her dragons will be the key and maybe wildfire .. Anyways. cant wait for tonights episode its going to be EPIC ..

Spoilers

apparently ramsey isnt going to die today ( just captured by jon

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

19 Jun 2016, 15:11

no spoilers, ples!

leak, ples!
Only Maldini can judge me

ArX

19 Jun 2016, 16:11

shevapato7
Senior Design Consultant

19 Jun 2016, 16:44

ArX wrote:

Spoiler:
Tyrion, Jon and Arya love triangle. Ok then. :upsidedown:

Alo88

19 Jun 2016, 19:47

Neruda1899 wrote:
bro... its obvious that no one will be sitting on the throne ... Winter is Coming and make no mistake my lady The dead Are coming -- Denerys will eventually meet with Jon or someone else and will inform her of the Night King.. Her dragons will be the key and maybe wildfire .. Anyways. cant wait for tonights episode its going to be EPIC ..

Well I'm not that sure it's so obvious. Didn't GRRM once say "If you think this is gonna have an happy ending then you haven't been paying attention" (or something like that). IMO that could include that a Lannister will be sitting on the iron throne, or another "bad" person. Or at least no Targaryen and for sure no Stark.

My guess is that the city is going tp be burned down (by Cersei with wildfire, maybe by Dannys dragons) and it won't be any longer the capital city of the seven kingdoms. i. Season two there was a vision where Danny walked through the big hall with the iron throne and it was completely burned down. Now the vision of Bran with the wildfire and a dragon above the roofs of King's Landing. Furthermore strong hints like Cersei yelling she would burn her house down or Jaimie saying to Edmure that Cersei would burn a city to the ground for her children... Very much foreshadowing if you ask me ;)

Damned I have to wait until to orrow to see the new episode. I must resist the urge to look on social medias, they are always full of spoilers :rolleyes:

Jasper

19 Jun 2016, 20:50

Alo88 wrote:
Neruda1899 wrote:

Well I'm not that sure it's so obvious. Didn't GRRM once say "If you think this is gonna have an happy ending then you haven't been paying attention" (or something like that). IMO that could include that a Lannister will be sitting on the iron throne, or another "bad" person. Or at least no Targaryen and for sure no Stark.

Not quite. GRRM has said the end will be bittersweet. (Ramsay said:"If you think this is gonna have an happy ending then you haven't been paying attention")

Alo88

19 Jun 2016, 21:52

Ah right I knew I heard that quote in relation to GoT :P

Neruda1899

20 Jun 2016, 00:46

Alo88 wrote:
Neruda1899 wrote:

My guess is that the city is going tp be burned down (by Cersei with wildfire, maybe by Dannys dragons) and it won't be any longer the capital city of the seven kingdoms. i. Season two there was a vision where Danny walked through the big hall with the iron throne and it was completely burned down. Now the vision of Bran with the wildfire and a dragon above the roofs of King's Landing. Furthermore strong hints like Cersei yelling she would burn her house down or Jaimie saying to Edmure that Cersei would burn a city to the ground for her children... Very much foreshadowing if you ask me ;)

Damned I have to wait until to orrow to see the new episode. I must resist the urge to look on social medias, they are always full of spoilers :rolleyes:

the vision dany had, like you said it was all destroyed but it was also snowing, im not sure if the reference was to Jon snow being a targeryen or the white walkers coming. .
No doubt Cersei is going down with the entire city , i received the message loud and clear when jaimie was talking t o edmure lol..

Now , i am mostly hyped about the last Tower of Joy scene , it is reported to feature in Ep10 . im wondering how they are going to play this out , it ll be interesting to see

Neruda1899

21 Jun 2016, 02:12

Best battle scene ive ever seen on television! BrAVO

highrider

21 Jun 2016, 09:14

Tow Siege,Army battle

everything was awesome

i loved this show

shevapato7
Senior Design Consultant

21 Jun 2016, 09:37

Alo88

21 Jun 2016, 13:13

This last episode... wow... I'm speechless. So well done. Fucking well done. Especially the scene where Jon Snow is in the middle of the battle with horses riding around him and the camera always on his back looking over his shoulders.

It almost made me forget that epic scene only minutes before where Danny FINALLY unleashes the power of her three dragons. I'm so excited right now :)

phantomx

21 Jun 2016, 13:29

Without doubt, Game of Thrones is the best TV show in History of HBO

Jasper

21 Jun 2016, 16:59

phantomx wrote:
Without doubt, Game of Thrones is the best TV show in History of HBO

highrider