Social Networks: Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fusiproe12

Re: Carlos Bacca

10 Jun 2016, 20:34

Bacca!!! Vamos Goleador :D

highrider

11 Jun 2016, 11:18

Carlos Bacca could be tempted into leaving Milan for a reunion with Unai Emery at Paris Saint-Germain.

naraku

11 Jun 2016, 11:59

20 goals in a debut season in Serie A used to be an accomplishment, I find it strange that lots of people would let him go.

I understand if Bacca wants to go to a team with UCL football, so on that I would let him go. But the price must be right of course, not one of these Galliani BS one's where he gives mates rates and sells Bacca for like 25M. if it's PSG I hope we can get 35M+

highrider

11 Jun 2016, 12:03

It's not really depending on lots of people but mostly on 2

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

11 Jun 2016, 12:05

naraku wrote:
20 goals in a debut season in Serie A used to be an accomplishment, I find it strange that lots of people would let him go.

I understand if Bacca wants to go to a team with UCL football, so on that I would let him go. But the price must be right of course, not one of these Galliani BS one's where he gives mates rates and sells Bacca for like 25M. if it's PSG I hope we can get 35M+

It certainly is an accomplishment, especially in current Milan. I'd only sell him because he'll soon be 30 and I think it'd be smarter to invest that sum in someone younger which we can have for longer or sell at a nice profit down the line.

naraku

11 Jun 2016, 12:17

milanist wrote:
naraku wrote:

It certainly is an accomplishment, especially in current Milan. I'd only sell him because he'll soon be 30 and I think it'd be smarter to invest that sum in someone younger which we can have for longer or sell at a nice profit down the line.

Yep, I agree. 

One youngster I really rate is Arkadiusz Milik. Not that it's much to write home about these days but killed it for Ajax, but I think he is owned by Leverkusen. Only 22 but has played for Poland 9-10 times already. He probably isn't ready to lead Milan, even a fodder B+G one, but I 'm more intereseted in him than El Ghazi.

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

11 Jun 2016, 12:31

naraku wrote:
milanist wrote:
naraku wrote:

Yep, I agree. 

One youngster I really rate is Arkadiusz Milik. Not that it's much to write home about these days but killed it for Ajax, but I think he is owned by Leverkusen. Only 22 but has played for Poland 9-10 times already. He probably isn't ready to lead Milan, even a fodder B+G one, but I 'm more intereseted in him than El Ghazi.

Is he a winger like El Ghazi?

I like Paredes. He's 21 and has been instrumental for Empoli this season. I like his dynamism and ball control.

naraku

11 Jun 2016, 13:26

milanist wrote:
naraku wrote:
milanist wrote:

Yep, I agree. 

Is he a winger like El Ghazi?

I like Paredes. He's 21 and has been instrumental for Empoli this season. I like his dynamism and ball control.

No, Milik is a CF who can play as an SS, 1.86cm tall, 21 goals and 8 assists in Holland. Not as impressive as that used to be, but still. It would be good to get him in as another forward option especially if Niang is going to be sold for his stupidity. I'm sure lots of teams would look at him though.

Paredes is good. I would of liked him in a deal with SES, but Roma might be smart enough to keep Paredes now.

Anyway, like you said Ibra-Bacca would be great on paper. Swagger and I talked about that in the past too. Anyway, I'd be happy if Bacca stays, but won't be upset if he goes for a good price.

Mario

11 Jun 2016, 20:43

Carlo Laudisa of GdS reported that Emery would like to re-unite with Bacca at PSG next season. Perhaps we could use him to get Pastore? Always wanted him at Milan, and I still remember his words from about 2 years ago when he said he's going to join us one day   :) But we'll need to wait & see what Emery's plans for Pastore are, he was almost certain to leave this summer but with Blanc leaving things could change. 

I'd prefer keeping Bacca, but if he would like to leave and play for a top club competing for UCL I'd understand that, he's soon going to turn 30 and he can't really afford to waste his time with B&G if he wants to win silverware. 

Pollo

13 Jun 2016, 00:14

PSG is a good team for him

but we better get a good deal out of it

naraku

13 Jun 2016, 11:45

Anyone watch Poland vs N. Ireland ?? If you did, you'll get why I won't shut up about Milik . Haha

Anyway, I read reports saying Carlos could still stay at Milan which I am NOT opposed too at all. Obviously it's probably dependent on the Chinese coming in and we get a good coach.

ikita

14 Jun 2016, 01:43

Mario wrote:
Carlo Laudisa of GdS reported that Emery would like to re-unite with Bacca at PSG next season. Perhaps we could use him to get Pastore? Always wanted him at Milan, and I still remember his words from about 2 years ago when he said he's going to join us one day   :) But we'll need to wait & see what Emery's plans for Pastore are, he was almost certain to leave this summer but with Blanc leaving things could change. 

I'd prefer keeping Bacca, but if he would like to leave and play for a top club competing for UCL I'd understand that, he's soon going to turn 30 and he can't really afford to waste his time with B&G if he wants to win silverware. 

ideally you would want to replace him but bacca i feel can still offer us alot. if new owners come in we can hold on to bacca for maybe another one to two years so as to defer the need for purchasing another CF. this makes more sense since balotelli, menez and niang are all doubtful to stay, especially balotelli. once that time has passed we can splash cash on a new forward. but bacca has shown that he can score goals even with a subpar team.
but rly alot of transfers depend on if new owners come in and if so, what their vision for milan, long term and short term would be.
Trapped in the Spaces

naraku

17 Jun 2016, 11:53

Bacca : "I do not know if Milan is willing to sell me. I have many offers. One day I will return to Seville " - Brand ( don't know who or what that is )

"My priority is now AC Milan, but I know that there are from important clubs offers and interests in Spain, England, Germany and France. Some have already talked to my agent, but I will speak only at the end of the Copa America. For now I have four years of contract with Milan and I do not know if they are willing to sell me. The Seville? I've said to Monchi and president, with whom I maintain an excellent relationship. With the help of God, I would go back, and I know that the Seville would find the door open. I'm sure one day I will return. "

Ajakaye1993

19 Jun 2016, 01:30

FozaMilanist