milanist
The Franck of Tanks

Re: Vincenzo Montella

30 May 2017, 19:34

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

05 Jun 2017, 15:31

Montella shares his Milan welcome that he received on his holiday in Vietnam :)

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

05 Jun 2017, 19:57

milanist wrote:

Looks like he rolled one of those towels on his head for his hat.

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

05 Jun 2017, 22:25

milanist wrote:

a week ago there was an important/insighful post at RnB about this that will stay in folklore for a long time, i'd guess - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpos ... ount=29403
Only Maldini can judge me

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

06 Jun 2017, 14:52

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

07 Jun 2017, 13:38

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

10 Jun 2017, 17:36

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

18 Jun 2017, 12:04

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

21 Jun 2017, 18:24

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

23 Jun 2017, 13:30

:lol:

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

25 Jun 2017, 11:47

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

28 Jun 2017, 02:16

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

11 Jul 2017, 18:33

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Only Maldini can judge me

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

15 Jul 2017, 21:37

Montella: 'Bonucci is a dream'

Vincenzo Montella thanked Milan for an “extraordinary job on the transfer market,” admitting it’s “a dream” to work with Leonardo Bonucci.

The Rossoneri squad arrived in Guangzhou for their pre-season tour, with new buys Lucas Biglia and Bonucci expected to join them on Tuesday.

“The club is doing an extraordinary job on the transfer market, bringing in both experienced and young players,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“Many are arriving from other Leagues, so will need a little time to adapt, but I am confident. In all honesty, I don’t feel the pressure that much. It’s easier for me to train strong players.

“It’s true, we made many changes by following a logical path, but it’ll take calm and patience to create a solid group. There are teams in Serie A who are already formed, like Juventus, Napoli and Roma. I consider them to be the favourites.”

Bonucci was the most surprising transfer, arriving from Juventus for €42m.

“He is a world class player. In terms of technique, I think he and Sergio Ramos are the best centre-backs in the world. It’s a dream for me to work with Bonucci, so I thank directors Massimiliano Mirabelli and Marco Fassone.”

Is it true that Bonucci will be handed the captain’s armband at San Siro straight away?

“In my mind there are several captains, but I will exchange ideas with the club on this issue,” continued Montella.

“Our objective is to get into the Champions League. I repeat, we need to become a team quickly and the lads I’ve got to know so far have already put their qualities at the disposal of the group. Certainly the arrival of Bonucci and Biglia allow us to approach the season with even more belief.

“Hakan Calhanoglu is a creative player who can take on various different roles: out wide to cut in, within a three-man midfield or as a trequartista. We’ll see.”

Milan have to hurry their progress, as they are facing CSU Craiova in the Europa League preliminary round on July 27 and August 3.

“The fact we are playing the first leg away from home is not an optimal situation. We’ll have to work out the form of the team and present the best possible line-up.”

http://www.football-italia.net/105807/m ... ucci-dream

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

15 Jul 2017, 21:53

MONTELLA: "THE CLUB IS DOING A GREAT JOB"

The Red and Black gaffer, together with Riccardo Montolivo, has spoken at the first press conference of the ICC2017

Big smiles but also the will to impress and the awareness of the importance of the season. This is how the first press conference of the Chinese tour can be summed up. Vincenzo Montella and Riccardo Montolivo were the ones to speak in front of the media, touching on several topics, starting with the transfer market. And this is how the coach replied.

TRANSFER MARKET
"The club is doing a great job, signing a mix of experienced and more young players, Many arrive from other leagues, they will need some time to adapt to our style of football, but I'm positive. I don't feel the pressure. It's easier for me to coach strong players. It's true, we have changed a lot choosing players with a logic, but in the end, we need to be relaxed and we need to soon create a solid group which last season made us achieve positive results. There are teams who are more experienced and readier in Serie A as Juventus, Napoli and Roma. These are favourite to win".

BONUCCI
"He is a player with international experience. Technically, I think that he and Sergio Ramos are the strongest central defenders in the world. Coaching him is a dream come true and I want to thank Mirabelli and Fassone. Captain? In my mind I have more captains, I will talk with the club about this matter".

CALHANOGLU
"Hakan is a creative player. He can play in different positions: starting wide and moving to the centre, playing centre midfield or attacking midfielder. We'll see".

GOAL OF THE SEASON
"Our objective is to make it back into the Champions League. But as I said, we have to become a team, we need to improve fast. The boys I have met so far have immediately shown their willingness to show all their qualities and the new signings of Bonucci and Biglia will surely help us work with more confidence preparing for the start of the season".

THE CHINESE FANS
"I want to thank them for the warm welcome. We are here to work hard and to prepare at our best for the Europa League round".

THE QUALIFYING ROUND
"Playing the first match away is not the best solution. We will need to see how fit the players are and field the best team possible".

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/first-t ... -great-job