13 Apr 2017, 15:06

:salute:

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

Re: Silvio Berlusconi

13 Apr 2017, 16:51

SILVIO BERLUSCONI: "ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL"

Silvio Berlusconi thanked AC Milan and the Red and Black fans

I today leave, after more than thirty years, the ownership and the presidency of AC Milan I do it with grief and emotion, but knowing that modern football, to compete at the top level in Europe and in the world, needs investments and resources that only one family cannot support.

I will never forget all the emotions that AC Milan gave me and to all of us. I will never forget all the people thanks to whom I had the chance to become the President of this Club that has won so much.

First of all, of course, the great coaches and the great players who made all our achievements possible, achievements that will forever be part of football history. It would be impossible to thank them one by one: to all of them a big hug.

The same hug I wish to give to all the managers and the staff who made of AC Milan not only a team but a model club in the world of football. Among these people, the first one to thank is Adriano Galliani, who was our engine and the person who tirelessly built this club.

But most of all, my deepest thank you from the bottom of my heart goes to our fans. To the millions of supporters who filled the stadiums to shout Forza Milan, to all the others, even more, who being physically far away showed us their support with great enthusiasm. Without all of them, our glorious AC Milan wouldn't have existed and would not exist today. Together with them, we won everything there was to win. I have in my eyes and in my heart, thousands of different moments where the affection showed by our fans was something extraordinary and really touching.

What I want to say to them is that - although today I leave this position - I will forever be AC Milan's first fan, the team my father taught me to love when I was a child, the dream that we made come true together.

I wish the new management to achieve even more great results than we did.

To those who are staying, the players, the coach, the staff, to all our fans, to each and every one of them, from the bottom of my heart, I wish them to reach their goals and make their dreams come true, both in sport and in life, for them and their loved ones.

Once again, thank you all.

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

13 Apr 2017, 22:13

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

13 Apr 2017, 22:21

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

14 Apr 2017, 21:39

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

08 May 2017, 20:02

milanist wrote:
SILVIO BERLUSCONI: "ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL"

Thank you, presidente!
Only Maldini can judge me

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

11 May 2017, 18:25

Berlusconi: 'No credible Italian buyers'

Silvio Berlusconi says he had no choice but to sell Milan to Chinese investors as there were no Italian alternatives.

The former Diavolo owner finally completed his sale of the club to the Rossoneri Sport Luxembourg investment group, led by Yonghong Li, last month.

Speaking to Panorama, the 80-year-old explained that the influx of money into football from places such as the Middle East and Far East have made it impossible for families such as his own to continue running successful clubs.

"Our best young people are looking for a future abroad," Berlusconi commented.

"And many businessmen are closing or selling their organisations to foreigners because there are no longer any credible Italian buyers.

"It happened to me too with Milan, which I will miss massively.

"Oil money has changed football. No family, no matter how wealthy, has the economic power to keep a team at the high level that a great club deserves.

"I will remain Milan's biggest fan, ready to celebrate and suffer every Sunday, like I did as a boy when my father took me to the stadium."

http://www.football-italia.net/102432/b ... ian-buyers

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

30 May 2017, 13:13

:lol:

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

30 May 2017, 20:02

:fp:

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

31 May 2017, 07:46

I hope this spell works. :pray:
Only Maldini can judge me

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

21 Jul 2017, 19:56

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

22 Jul 2017, 21:18

Berlusconi rules out return to football

Former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has ruled out the possibility of buying another football club. “It’s a truly fanciful idea…”

Berlusconi had owned Milan for 21 years but sold the club to a Chinese consortium at the end of last season, and the former Italian Prime Minister made it clear he would never associate himself with a team other than the Rossoneri.

“It’s a truly fanciful idea. I sold Milan, who were a part of my heart, because in today’s football, in order to have a competitive team, you need figures that only the big, foreign companies can afford,” he told Tiscali News.

“It was a difficult, painful, but necessary, choice, and one which I hope will allow Milan to compete again.

“However, I’m no longer the President of Milan, Fininvest are no longer the owners of the team, but I’ll always be their No 1 fan.

“Every Sunday, I’ll continue to cheer on Milan with the same passion that I’ve always had, to celebrate their successes, to suffer their defeats, like when my father took me to the stadium to see our Milan play.

“We celebrated victories together, and when we lost, he taught me not to despair, but to believe in the possibility of bouncing back, with commitment, sacrifice, hard work and tenacity.

“It was a life lesson, and Milan represent a ‘bandiera’ that can’t be replaced in my life.”

http://www.football-italia.net/106170/b ... n-football

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

29 Sep 2017, 10:41

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

26 Oct 2017, 11:21

Berlusconi: ‘Maybe I’ll buy Milan…’

Silvio Berlusconi jokes “maybe I’ll buy Milan again”, as Mediaset are likely to receive €500m.

The former Italian Prime Minister sold the club in April this year, with a Chinese group led by Yonghong Li taking over.

There will be a general election in Italy next year, with Berlusconi once again standing as leader of the Forza Italia party.

Having previously expressed doubts over the new Chinese owners of the Rossoneri, the former President joked about buying the Diavolo again during a Forza Italia conference in Alto Adige.

Mediaset are taking French company Vivendi to court after they pulled out of an €800m deal to buy Mediaset Premium, the pay-TV arm of the company.

Berlusconi and his holding company Fininvest are demanding €3bn in compensation, but it’s thought Vivendi will settle for around €500m to avoid a court case.

“And with that money, maybe I’ll buy Milan again…” Berlusconi said, as reported by Il Messaggero.

https://www.football-italia.net/111883/ ... 6%E2%80%99

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

27 Oct 2017, 05:06

milanist wrote:
Berlusconi: ‘Maybe I’ll buy Milan…’

Silvio Berlusconi jokes “maybe I’ll buy Milan again”, as Mediaset are likely to receive €500m.

The former Italian Prime Minister sold the club in April this year, with a Chinese group led by Yonghong Li taking over.

There will be a general election in Italy next year, with Berlusconi once again standing as leader of the Forza Italia party.

Having previously expressed doubts over the new Chinese owners of the Rossoneri, the former President joked about buying the Diavolo again during a Forza Italia conference in Alto Adige.

Mediaset are taking French company Vivendi to court after they pulled out of an €800m deal to buy Mediaset Premium, the pay-TV arm of the company.

Berlusconi and his holding company Fininvest are demanding €3bn in compensation, but it’s thought Vivendi will settle for around €500m to avoid a court case.

“And with that money, maybe I’ll buy Milan again…” Berlusconi said, as reported by Il Messaggero.

https://www.football-italia.net/111883/ ... 6%E2%80%99

Weird. Our old president, Silvio, could walk all games in person or on TV, in HD. Our current president either watches in person or...on illegal streams from China, lol.