For the modern Milanista

 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

22 May 2017, 18:15

We need to keep this guy. He's been decisive so many times.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

22 May 2017, 20:22

0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 1346
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

23 May 2017, 00:44

I would actually rather concentrate on Deul's retention first before worrying about Keita.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

23 May 2017, 10:41

naraku wrote:
I would actually rather concentrate on Deul's retention first before worrying about Keita.

This.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 1346
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

23 May 2017, 12:09

milanist wrote:
This.



Reports in Spain continue to suggest Barcelona will re-sign Gerard Deulofeu, currently on loan at ACMilan. :fp:
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

23 May 2017, 12:33

naraku wrote:
Reports in Spain continue to suggest Barcelona will re-sign Gerard Deulofeu, currently on loan at ACMilan. :fp:

Image
0
 
User avatar
StarFrog
Posts: 349
Joined: 07 Sep 2016, 15:00

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

23 May 2017, 22:52

milanist wrote:
Image


Why? he isnt that good. Reminds me of a young Abate.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

23 May 2017, 23:17

StarFrog wrote:
Why? he isnt that good. Reminds me of a young Abate.

He is. Let's not forget that he's only been here 4 months. It's a new league for him and Serie A has never been easy to adapt to for attackers, let alone Spaniards. Nevertheless, he's been decisive many times with goals, assists, and runs. He's only just turned 23 too.

The Abate comparison is a joke, right?
0
 
User avatar
StarFrog
Posts: 349
Joined: 07 Sep 2016, 15:00

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

24 May 2017, 19:12

milanist wrote:
He is. Let's not forget that he's only been here 4 months. It's a new league for him and Serie A has never been easy to adapt to for attackers, let alone Spaniards. Nevertheless, he's been decisive many times with goals, assists, and runs. He's only just turned 23 too.

The Abate comparison is a joke, right?


No, it wasn't. Abate also started as winger and was a pretty good one too. But his lack of finnishing and vision forced him to go lower down the field.

0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

24 May 2017, 19:16

StarFrog wrote:
But his lack of finnishing and vision forced him to go lower down the field.

Which is definitely not the case with Deulofeu.
0
 
User avatar
StarFrog
Posts: 349
Joined: 07 Sep 2016, 15:00

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

24 May 2017, 19:24

milanist wrote:
Which is definitely not the case with Deulofeu.


Well, I think his finnishing and vision is average. He is mostly about speed, just like Abate was.
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: [On Loan] Gerard Deulofeu

25 May 2017, 12:40

Image
1
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: Gerard Deulofeu

29 May 2017, 01:26


:salute:
0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: Gerard Deulofeu

05 Jun 2017, 17:18

0
 
User avatar
milanist
The Franck of Tanks
Posts: 10686
Joined: 05 Jun 2016, 01:25

Re: Gerard Deulofeu

17 Jun 2017, 22:55

0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests