For the modern Milanista

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

Re: [Loaned Out] Carlos Bacca

19 Oct 2017, 06:21

idk, isn't he benched? ... can't see him saying that in a situation like that ...

hmm - http://www.wradio.com.co/escucha/archiv ... 12313.aspx
Only Maldini can judge me

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

19 Oct 2017, 18:48

‘Bacca wasn’t being literal’

Carlos Bacca’s agent defends the striker after his Milan comments - “he didn’t mean it literally”.

The Colombian international, who is still a Rossoneri player though he’s on loan at Villarreal said that he’d played in “the worst Milan in history” in his two seasons at San Siro.

“His words were misconstrued, I have no doubt about that,” Sergio Barila told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Some people want to create controversy over nothing. Carlos didn’t say he played in the worst Milan in history definitively.

“He was very happy in Rossonero, he had two years in Serie A and he gave a lot to the club.

“Bacca had dreamed of playing for Milan since he was a kid, so it would be absurd if he came out with these criticisms.

“He refused some very attractive financial offers to wed himself to the Rossoneri cause. It’s not right to create a bad image of him, especially for something he doesn’t even thing.

“No-one can complain about what Carlos did for Milan. Even now Carlos is very tied to Milan and his former teammates in the squad.

“He follows Milan fervently, and this wickedness represents a real lack of respect for him. Barca wants the best for Milan for both the present and the future.

“It’s undeniable that the past two seasons haven’t been the best for Milan, we’re talking about statistics here.

“We’re simply describing reality, Milan haven’t won in either Italy or Europe in recent years. Who could say differently?

“We need to analyse context before we talk, but I repeat: Bacca’s statements were misunderstood.

“He didn’t mean it literally and he certainly didn’t want to insult Milan.”

https://www.football-italia.net/111544/‘bacca-wasn’t-being-literal’

:lol:

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

30 Oct 2017, 14:11

Jasper
The Maldini of Multimedia

02 Nov 2017, 19:51

Only Maldini can judge me

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

27 Nov 2017, 13:51

:lol:

naraku

28 Nov 2017, 05:55

6 goals all up this season for Bacca, 4 in la Liga 2 in EL. I wonder what chance he'll get brought by Villarreal ...?

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

10 Jan 2018, 11:51

Bacca: 'Milan living on history'

Villarreal striker Carlos Bacca said Milan “have for too long been living on their history” and have not found the solution to their problems.

He spoke to Marca Colombia about his career so far, including the spell at San Siro from 2015 to 2017.

“Milan wasn’t a step back in my career. It was not the Milan we knew from history, but you don’t live on history alone. Milan has not been the best for many years.

“I went there for the history of the club, but ran into many surprises.”

The Rossoneri recently sacked Coach Vincenzo Montella to bring in Gennaro Gattuso, but results have not particularly improved.

“They are seeking the solution, but I’ve not seen it over the last two years. They said it was the Coach and changed him. Then it was a problem with the players and they signed others of a different level, they even brought in new directors.

“I think in football there are eras, as Juventus and Napoli have improved a lot in recent years, but Milan have for too long been living on their history.

“Spanish football suits my game more, anyway, as I have more freedom. In Italy, the football is more tactical and rigid, so you have to make the same movements in training and in matches.

“Here, the Coach asks me to read the game, so I can move to the left, right, go deeper, wherever I am needed the most.”

https://www.football-italia.net/115346/ ... ng-history